26 December 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS BIRDERS

I would like to wish merry Christmas and a happy new year to all birders around the world especially those who have visited this blog. For those who wish for special presents like a big prime or zoom lens or pro DSLR bodies to improve their birding shots i hope your wishes come true.

As Malaysia is experiencing an unpredictable wet season this year which has resulted in a few flash flood in the east coast and also in some areas in the west coast, my birding activities unfortunately has taken a hit therefore less posting in this blog.

Anyway, i am waiting for the month of  March 2014 when the raptors will be flying down from up north to the Cape Richardo area in Port Dickson which is an annual event. I seem to have missed it every year due to my work load, so hopefully i will not miss it next year. I am also wishing that i have enough fund to get my dream prime lens Canon 500mm F4 OS by the time march 2014 comes.

Till then, merry Christmas to all birders and a very happy new year.

Happy birding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment